I'm a kid in a (gluten-free) candy shop with these boys. As you can see, I had trouble narrowing down the selections shared below.... and there were more.... Punch_Brothers come to us from the effortlessly cool NY borough of Brooklyn. But, you absolutely cannot hear the hustle bustle of NY City streets in their musical offerings.
Punch Brothers, formed in 2006, features beauty in acoustic, progressive, blue grassy swoon. Its current (not too shabby 🤘🏼) incarnation, consists of
- Chris Thile (of Nickel Creek on raging mandolin),
- Gabe Witcher (Grammy & Academy Award winning flashy fiddler/violinist),
- Noam Pikelny (of Leftover Salmon on blazing banjo),
- Chris Eldridge (of Infamous Stringdusters on a SRSLY guitar), and
- Paul Kowert (of cheese head state Madison,WI and ruler of the big ol' bass).
Their style begs everyone to make up new genre love names like:
"bluegrass instrumentation and spontaneity in the strictures of modern classical" (strictures ?! Nah. Too wordy) 
"American country-classical chamber music."
. (Mmmm, still not 🎯)
I'm weighing in (of course...) with no words at all.
In my opinion Punch Brothers = 🤘🏼. Simple. Which is exactly the name of the playlist on which they live in my music library.
Give 'em your ear.... you won't be sorry.
Skiip to this...
Because it's "Just What I Needed" take The Cars on the road... 😂 nice guys 🤘🏼
"My Oh My"
Too good not to share with y'all